A wife, mother and teacher who's always up for learning something new and meeting new friends.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Grateful For...





















This week I've decided to join in with 'Grateful This Week' for the first time.  This week it's being hosted by http://lionesslady.blogspot.com/


So here goes...


1. Firstly I'm grateful for my lovely husband for buying me/us a new laptop. (After all he did drop the previous one, breaking it).  It's lovely and light, quick and works without being plugged into the mains supply.  Hooray!


2. Secondly, after a short break, I think I've got my blogging head back.  I've kept on reading everyone else's blogs but I've been too tired/uninspired/without technology to actually write anything of my own.


3. My mum buying tickets for myself, my Baba, my sister and herself to go out last night to watch a performance of 'Little Voice'.  It been AGES since I saw a performance of any description and the local amateur group didn't disappoint.


What are you grateful for this week?














2 comments:

  1. welcome to a fun and lively weekly link up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to 'grateful'! It's such a lovely thing to be a part of. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to hear from you and I will reply ASAP! xxx