A wife, mother and teacher who's always up for learning something new and meeting new friends.

Sunday 31 July 2011

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Oh dear, I cant believe its almost a month since my last proper blog.
I can explain this lull, really.
The end of term at school was hectic to say the least. Reports and evaluations, parties, proms to attend and the small matter of a talent show featuring the students to organise.
Woooh...I'm glad that's all over.
I began my summer break with the plan to blog more frequently than in the past and I was really looking forward to doing so. Then, horror of horrors my laptop started playing up, well, the fan started playing up and my laptop started to get warm, very very warm. I'm worried that it might blow up on me - or stop working completely so I've not turned it on for a week now (sad face). 
I'm having to use the accountants laptop which is sporadic as he 'forgets' to bring it home from work frequently. When he does bring ot home I then have to fight negotiate for time on it with my Baba.

So, there you are, my plan to be a frequent blogger, blocked by my lack of equipment, never mind, I will persevere and blog when possible.
See you soon, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to hear from you and I will reply ASAP! xxx